The Extension Services is a partner in the delivery of CvSU's research-based knowledge in a usable form to groups, families, and individuals in local communities. Extension personnel provide an important bridge between university researchers and community knowledge-users.
Our emphasis is on creative solutions and methodologies of quality program delivery by faculty and staff. The Extension Services is uniquely positioned to demonstrate the relevancy of extension activities to prepare students, clientele, and communities for the challenges of the new century.
The Extension Services ascribes to values which help define its character and serve as a foundation for establishing goals and making strategic decisions.
Alleviation of the Standard of living of the economically and disadvantaged sectors in the Province of Cavite.
To assist in the improvement of the quality of life of families in its service areas through relevant and sustainable development projects; packaging information materials for various clientele groups; and coordinating appropriate training programs for rural and urban teachers, local government employees, agrarian reform beneficiaries, farmers/fishermen, women, out-of school youths and other clients.
A unified, coordinated, participatory, responsive and relevant extension and development programs within the university and its service areas.
- To establish and maintain on-campus and off-campus demonstration projects show casing various appropriate technologies;
- To disseminate through tri-media the needed technology/ information relevant to the improvement of the farming and rural/ urban living;
- To coordinate training and monitor the extension activities if various colleges and branch campuses of the University;
- To collaborate and establish linkages with government and private agencies engaged in extension and rural/ urban development in the pursuit of common goals and objectives; and
- To generate income from established projects and from other resource generation activities.