Office of Student Affairs and Services
As an institution of higher learning, the Cavite State University caters to the needs of students, not only in the acquisition of education but also in their personality development. To ensure that the students’ potentials for advancement are maximized, the Student Welfare Services was established.
The goals of OSAS are to look after the educational, vocational, as well as the personal development needs of the students; to assist them to maximize their potentials by helping them understand themselves and their environment and to enhance their psychological growth towards socialized maturity.
To attain these goals, the OSAS performs the following functions:
- Provide counseling and testing to students so that they may recognize and accept themselves and develop their potentials;
- Provide information, training, placement and follow-up services to students, graduates and other clienteles;
- Provide financial assistance to the needy and deserving students;
- Provide avenues to hone students’ talents and interest to ensure social and cultural growth; and
- Develop skills and potentials of student writers.