CvSU– Imus campus LIBRARY is a unit that supports the university in carrying out its mission, goals and objectives. It contributes to the realization of the educational goals of CvSU– Imus campus by acquiring books and other library materials and making them available to the users for research and reference.
Library that will be recognized for its excellent service as its contribution to the development of globally competitive and morally upright individuals.
CvSU- Imus Campus Library shall provide excellent, equitable and relevant library services and resources in support with the University’s mission.
To support the University in its main thrust of field of expertise by providing adequate, updated and relevant collection of research and reference materials to its clientele composed of students, faculty and other researchers in the community.
The Campus Library aims to:
- Establish a collection that will be at par with other modern libraries not only in the region but also at national and international levels;
- Encourage maximum utilization of its collection by making it readily available and accessible to users; and
- Coordinate with all colleges and campuses in the selection and acquisition of materials needed to supplement research and instruction.
Borrowing and Lending Policies
- A borrower should have a library card, this will serve as his/ her library pass/ identification to avail the privileges entitled to each student of the school.
- A student may borrow a maximum of 2(two) books for every borrowing transaction.
- A student may search for books through the use of library’s OPAC(Online Public Access Catalog) installed over the computer terminals dedicated for all researchers.
- Due to limited number of books, OVERNIGHT USE of books for Filipiniana and General Circulation Collection are allowed.
- Overdue books are to be fined 20.00Php /day/ book. Saturdays and Sundays and Holidays are NOT included.
- A borrower with unreturned overdue materials will not be allowed to borrow another material unless he/ she settled his/ her liabilities.
- Periodicals, References, Government Publications and Special Collections are limited to ROOM USE ONLY.
- In case you lost a book you must replace the book with the same title, same author, same edition, same copyright date. The Official receipt must be presented to the librarian for verification.
- Failure to abide will mean a cancellation of borrowing privileges.
- Bautista, Kristine Anne D.
- Malayao, Maria Teresa R.
- Santos, Gladys Mae C.