Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for keeping up-to-date and accurate records of student enrollment, grades, delinquency lists, drop-outs, graduation and the like. More specifically, the following are the functions of the Office of the Registrar:
- Prepare yearly calendar of scholastic activities;
- Plan out effective registration routing procedures and guidelines;
- Record advance credits of transfer students;
- Establish procedures for dropping of courses, leave of absence and change of classes. Keeping and issuing forms for these purposes;
- Record approved leave of absence, change of classes, and the like;
- Notify students to drop a subject, when necessary;
- Automatically convert all grades of "INC" and "4" if not completed or removed after one year preceding registration of subject(s) with these grades per academic rules and regulations;
- Officially inform registration advisers of student who repeated subjects for the second time and failed;
- Prepare student delinquency list after each semester;
- Prepare list of graduating students; and
- Publish the general catalouges as often as changing academic and other programs of the Campus, which required a more permanent publicity.
- Sanchez, Zara Jane A.
- Alonalon, Anna Rizza V.
- Amilhamja, Trazzara Mara J.
- Roa, Maria Eunicia S.