Management Information System Office
Management Information System (M.I.S.) Office serves as the clearing house for all data and information through the electronic and internet media for dissemination and for use of other data consumers. It also establish a data banking system for the campus.
Transactions under the M.I.S. are the following:
- Assessment of subjects and fees (Registration form printing);
- Adding of subjects;
- Dropping of subjects;
- Changing of schedules; and
- Monitor encoding of grade for instructors
- ID Printing
- Ersando, Philip Andrew R.
- Castillo, Julius Caesar B.
- Chua, Kyle Kristian B.